- Anti HIV
- Anti HCV
- Chlamydia antigen test
- Ureaplasma-Mycoplasma culture
- Gram stain of genital discharge
Who should be tested for STIs?
If you’ve been sexually active, it’s a good idea to be tested for STIs. It’s especially important to get tested if:
- You’re about to begin a new relationship
- You and your partner are thinking about not using condoms
- Your partner has cheated on you or has multiple partners
- You have multiple partners
- You have symptoms that suggest you might have an STI
If you’re in a long-term, mutually monogamous relationship, and both you and your partner were tested before entering the relationship, you may not need regular STI testing. But many people in long-term relationships weren’t tested before they got together. If that’s the case for you and your partner, it’s possible that one or both of you have been carrying an undiagnosed STI for years. The safest choice is to get tested.
Some Test Procedures in Our Hospital
Welcome to our hospital
Medical Port Tunççevik Hospital is an institutional, güler-faced and fully equipped health center that targets the healthy life of you and your family and includes all branches.
Policlinic Working Hours
- 800 - 1800
- 800 - 1400
Our hospital has 7/24 fully equipped Emergency Service Support