The Alcat Test has been independently evaluated and demonstrated a high degree of benefit. Positive results related to a broad range of symptoms have been reported in more than 30 published studies.
Sensitivity vs. Allergy
An allergy is a reaction that triggers the release of antibodies that results in immediate symptom onset. A true food allergy causes an immune response that can affect multiple organs and in some cases, be severe or even life threatening. Food sensitivity symptoms are delayed and are typically limited to digestive problems, but they can lead to chronic inflammatory health issues.
Symptoms such as migraines, aching joints, fatigue, gastrointestinal disorders, and others have been linked to food sensitivity and chronic inflammation. The Alcat Test is designed to assess sensitivities to over 450 food, chemical and environmental substances. These sensitivities are shown to be associated with both acute and chronic conditions.
- Gastrointestinal disorders, such as Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), indigestion, constipation, nausea, diarrhea, bloating, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s Disease
- Metabolic disorders, such as obesity, Type II diabetes, inabilitiy to lose weight
- Inflammatory conditions, such as eczema, psoriasis, arthritis or asthma, autoimmune disorders
- Others, such as fatigue, headache, migraine, cognitive impairment
Clear Test Results
Utilizing Alcat Test results to create an individualized nutrition plan, based on your immune system, enables you to make food choices that are better suited for your health and well-being. With the Alcat Test many clinical symptoms associated with food and chemical sensitivities can be substantially improved or possibly prevented altogether.
Test results include:
- Easy to understand color-coded test report.
- Foods to avoid list.
- Comprehensive “Understanding your Alcat Test Results” guidebook.
- Personalized rotation plan.
Test over 450 items
Over 450 individual foods, additives, colorings, molds, functional foods, medicinal herbs and chemical substances (such as environmental, chemical, pharmaceutical substances) can be tested.
Some Test Procedures in Our Hospital
Welcome to our hospital
Medical Port Tunççevik Hospital is an institutional, güler-faced and fully equipped health center that targets the healthy life of you and your family and includes all branches.
Policlinic Working Hours
- 800 - 1800
- 800 - 1400
Our hospital has 7/24 fully equipped Emergency Service Support